Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Used Car List Price Ontario

the manifestation of the PDL - Video hallucinating


In the throes of a crisis maoschista I typed on you tube pdl event and I can safely say that it is the most shocking and horrible videos I've ever seen. It 'scary, scary. Would I put her in a dystopian film. If Orwell, Huxley and Mr. Kubrick had been able to look at certain things were made of shock-books that would remain in the patrimony of international literature. It 's worse than I thought. I have written many articles about Berlusconi, the PDL and the entire Italian political system and does not, then I would not be repetitive, needless to repeat the same old things. They are well past 9 months since the video was shot, but some people still exists and is pious fierce than before. I will share my shock with the readers of this blog. Fantastic, frightening, I can not find words

0 comments:

Post a Comment