Christmas Letter 2010
Dear Santa,
Like every year, now is the time to write a letter to you, dear Santa, you're a good, kind and dear man who gives gifts to everyone without asking anything in return. Where do you get such goodness, what are the reasons that push you to do this since there are times' Cause you do it despite all the evil they do? Do not you think it is better not to help any more so they learn how to behave? Why are you so good despite the continued rudeness and lack of solidarity, how good you are you, dear Santa Natale.Perchè can not all be like you? If you were a man institution, a public figure, proababilmente abandon all my theories against the conception State, I would be willing to give up some of my rights because I know that you are a good and generous person who will do anything to help without asking anything in cambio.Purtroppo this is pure utopia dear Santa Natale.Purtroppo call of the list Yara missing your gifts this year, Sarah and thousands of other people, perhaps even more heroic, more good things that were really importanti.Perchè also have to go in the chimney of the people jackals do not do that from August to talk incessantly about Sarah and now have started the same process with Yara? Why do not you spend less than the energy of your precious reindeer for them? questo.Perchè you do not deserve a gift too the killers, the infamous and people objectively low and amoral? Following this line, because you have to make a gift to the Northern League? Bossi What has he done to deserve a gift? Why lavish gifts in the class of politicians, the worst ever? Why you must also give something to the police, the Digos and other bodies headed by fascist, violent, ignorant and frustrated that obscure the role of the many decent police officers who risk their lives for 1200 € a month? Why leave a gift under the tree to bad people, without scruples and without a minimum of respect, and why, and often volenieri, very unlucky but good people are regularly forget to protect people vile and violent? They are all unanswered questions to which I would an answer to Christmas, the period in which everyone is good, in which we all love you. About
dear Santa Claus, Christmas is why, each year a greater extent, overshadowed by consumerism? Why has lost the essence of the religious and moral meaning? While not agreeing with these ideas, should not be the birthday of son of God who died and rose for us, how is it then that almost no one would answer the question: "What is the Christmas? "And the question" What is for you Christmas? "Has the answer:" The gifts, the tree with lights and balls, the crib and do not go to school? "? Why then, every Christmas , there is the usual inequality? While many of us are busy with good wishes, kisses, hugs, dinners and the barrels, thousands of thousands of people are homeless, sleeping in railway stations, ruined by gambling, by Drugs, alcohol and a familiar situation really did not invidiabile.In that same "magical night", thousands of prostitutes continue to be abused and exploited, forced into poverty by vicious slave drivers (which you give a gift to them) and not know the meaning of "peace" and "love" or "fellowship" scheme. that we (all of us, even non-believers loaf) is a feast for people with serious and permanent is another day of agonia.Penso terminally ill, those days are numbered, the sick who live in a vegetative state and are forced to live forever that way without feeling, seeing everyone else around to play, laugh, joke around and talk, those patients who can not die in peace for a band of Catholic bigots, moral and dogmatic of the worst species (to which it is a gift to them of course). Do you think that people can have even the faintest hint that this is the night when our Lord was born? "No, for some people all the moments are equal, are incorporated from their painful and perverse routine.E we face to think about Christmas? At the party? What fish fry? Which sauce to put in fish soup? "No, dear Santa, this does not exist.
Why is there so much hypocrisy and deceit that permeates the atmosphere of Christmas' Cause everybody has to love ourselves only at Christmas and then reopen the next day ositilità? What is the hypocrisy? Why not work towards peace throughout the year? And you, dear Santa, do not you help this? Why only the gifts at Christmas? Why limit yourself to the gifts of materials without considering the moral aspect of the matter? "Father, this is the first letter that I write in my entire life I have not never done even as a child, but even so, you've always contented and ringrazio.Ma you now that I grew up, I want you to leave me with an address written on all these risposte.Ti Please Daddy, do not let me down, I trust in you.
not wish Merry Christmas to anyone, although I also receive gifts and will, I wish to my friends and I will meet near the tree with my family members, many of which I do not see exactly one year, since last cioò natale.Ma I will not share so much ipocrisia.Ci salute normalmente.A soon dear Father, and bear in mind that letter.
Since I've always been a good boy, I always treat others with respect, I always respected my city, my family, I have treated other people as if they were my brothers (those with whom one could talk), I always helped everyone, not you rewarded? I am committed throughout the year. You, by ' top of your castle on a mountain in Lapland iced up on, did not you see? Well, dear Santa, I entrust myself to your great wisdom to politely ask one thing of which I have an extreme need: risposte.Perchè are condemned to live in the trash forever? because people around me is just a mass of abnormal, formless, indifferent and, at times, lobotomized? Why I continue to haunt my mind? Why is there still so much violence and injustice? Why can not to conclude anything yet and we still stall primitive state?. These and many other questions I would like you gave me the answers. Seeking a permanent center of gravity that does not ever make me change my mind on things and on people. Give me answers, dogmas, the dictates and I follow them blindly because I know I can trust a heart of gold like yours.
0 comments:
Post a Comment