Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Seizures Causes More Condition_symptoms

Berlusconi's government loses a confidence vote in the House: 314 yes and 311 no.

"Berlusconi will never have the confidence." "The Berlusconi government is over". "Fli compact will vote no confidence in the Prime Minister." This and many other phrases Fini marked the day before and two days before the sitting in Parliament for vote of no confidence in Berlusconi. Just get

from school at about 14:00, I turned on the TV to know qualcosa.Ho had time to tune up your Rai 3, even if on purpose, when the talking head reciting: " Berlusconi has won the confidence in the House with 314 yes and 311 no ". The news has left me both darkened and the smile of someone who knows how many I had my hopes lunga.Non listening to the latest dichiarazioni.Berlusconi knew that it would get confidence, it is not a sprovveduto.Si would resign first if he had been convinced contrario.Ma abbasatanza while I was happy because there was exactly what I expected: Berlusconi firmly attached to his chair for not ripercursioni in the legal field, fall the mask of the clown with Fini and his party ridiculous sold, also came out of the dung heap by the "unexpected" as members of the PD, IDV and the Radicals, Gelmini reform that has only to overcome the formality of the Senate.
All this could still have an outlet: the majority being very weak (just three votes) could go to early elections, but not before February I think.

I dare not even imagine how it will benefit Emilio Fede in his "news" of this sera.Credo that I see him on You Tube tomorrow afternoon when I get back from school after a nice injection of Plasil to quell the protest of reverse peristalsis of the muscles of my stomach .

All this while there were protests violent in Milan, Palermo, Rome, Cagliari, Catania, Naples, Florence and Torino.La police today did their dirty work overtime throwing tear gas and stopping people innocenti.Secondo testimonials news, it was revised 9 years in Italy after the Black Bloc in Rome, the usual social centers with the addition of the earthquake victims and the people of Eagle Terzigno.Tutto this while there are people forced to pay the fees of the tent city living with this wave Arctic frost and do not receive this servizi.Tutto while there are about 9 thousand tons of garbage scattered throughout the province of Sicily Napoli.Tutto this while continuing his silent but equally serious garbage crisis and emergencies are shallow also in Avellino, in Calabria and even in Pomezia near the capital (as I have always said, this is an issue that gradually affect all regions of Italy). All this while people are important spawning of truth continue to fight in silence censurati.Tutto this and future will not find the end with the fall of Berlusconi, but I'm tired of repeating the sermon for the umpteenth volta.La situation is this, people affected (consciously or not) and the powerful solace, flaunt the flag in Parliament (even waved, uhllallà, the Northern League) and squabble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment