ENOUGH WITH THESE FESTIVITIES !!!!! Why
I do not take it anymore. This is not an article, is the rant of a person totally exasperated. I can not wait to end up these damned festivities for this unit of Italy. I'm sick of exhibitions, festivals, night, national anthem, Va 'pensiero, celebrations, advertising, especially the TV and newspapers, and the controversy leaguers who leave the Board during the anthem. It 's a total brainwashing, is an obsession of each program. The nice thing is that before this year, almost no one even knew the exact date of the unification of Italy (later units had not, read the previous articles to understand what I mean). Now, suddenly, we all rediscover patriots. But one side is better. Before this year, I convinced myself was less than adequate explanation blindly about this period of history and heroism of Mazzini, Garibaldi and the Thousand and diverse people. Fortunately, I opened my eyes and do not have a truth in your pocket, certainly not I join the flock of sheep like everyone else.
The thing I do not just go down, however, is that they have chosen to target children and foreigners. In all primary schools have put up banner, banners, posters, even the aprons of the primary are marked with a tricolor cockade. In many schools have even set up of exhibitions for the real celebration unit with works created by students themselves, in major Italian cities have organized a sleepless night with free museums and shops open, you see everywhere waving flags of Italy, has become a nightmare as soon as you turn on the television. How many lies, how much hypocrisy, how many brain washed. Even schools for immigrants, even children should be hit so hard that continues after 150 years. Especially in the South in Naples has had the bad taste to celebrate the Teatro San Carlo, built by one of the greatest kings of Bourbon. It 's all so false and hypocritical. Luckily discuss this issue again in 50 years, I am exhausted.
Sorry for the outburst.
0 comments:
Post a Comment