Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Darmowe Domeny Hosting

a waste-to Napoli.Catastrofe, tragedia.Non there is nothing more to do

I'm really shocked, heartbroken and deluso.Sono entered into a state of apathy precedenti.Non can without causing dismay, a small, empty and only the waste situation in mind I have not Napoli.Ormai altro.Ogni time path in the street, the first thing I look at are the containers of waste if the waste is met if the garbage situation is ritirata.La catastrofica.Non know is the numbers of emergency in 2008 (I was too young, carefree and happy, then), but it is hard to believe that we were able to share not 3 thousand tonnes collected in other cities and landfills are 9 thousand in provincia.Tutte been closed as unsafe or saturation at stremo.Oramai and many are no longer able to collect the garbage and also rises in front of schools and ospedali.Si speaks to send the trains in Germany, but this will be discussed in December, jumped the agreement with the Emilia-Romagna for a temporary spill of 250 tonnes per day, seems to have reached an agreement with Spain, but nothing will occur on January 1, the incineration plants in Salem and East Naples will be ready "in 24-36 months." By then the city will be overwhelmed interamente.Il My fear is just questo.Io I have no more hope, there is no possible way out or lost the will praticabili.Ho to fight, to believe in qualcosa.Ho lost confidence in my propaganda, I lost confidence in my motto, The South Will Rise Again, and even in my nominees, thedarkgladiator ; are not so much if gladiator I still love to combattere.Purtroppo these effects are seen in waste degradation and also to the devil every giorno.Al my ideas of revolution and reconstruction of society: here you can not even blame civili.La viviere by people such as I have always said and let me repeat again, is only of the institutions and local administrative bodies that give hard and fast rules on political and bureaucratic systems, but do absolutely nothing for the system of sanitation, the only one to mantenere.Certo, many citizens we bring theirs, but also a person who does not have the separate right to have their local high street pulite.Purtroppo nothing has changed in almost 30 years and now we have come to an end, the node has come home to roost, we the chips are very conti.Io pessimista.Sarà a disaster, is an environmental disaster and sociale.Tutti monuments that are the envy of the entire world, all the natural attractions, all the architectural beauty will be totally wiped out by trash, the landfill will become Naples all over Italy, the city will be totally wiped out, cancellata.Le possible solutions will be applied only between months and then all this will be widely realtà.Non we can count on the solidarity of nobody, not even on other provinces despite the commitment made by the provinces of Salerno and Caserta to accommodate the wet fraction of Napoli.La Calabria is in trouble, and also their landfills brim, Sicily is in the same conditions of Campania , Apulia instead rightly declined to help because no one has paid them the extra.Però someone should remember that for years and years Naples accepted the waste from all over Italy and are still tons of toxic waste spilled from North particolare.La in Campania is also left to their own state, not a word from the government while in Veneto, for two drops of water, are mobilized quickly and well, rushed police, civil protection and all esercito.A Naples goes unnoticed, not a word in broadcast TV now that Berlusconi is in the Veneto governo.Per has even opened an initiative to donate 2 € by sending a text, instead it has done for the collapse of Campania to Pompeii, tons and tons of waste into the street, millions of displaced persons and lack of drinking water? What is it? Just nulla.Ebbene, I saw everything this, taking note of injustice and tyranny so much, I decided that, because of my sensitivity, it is impossible to fight on serio.Io I have always believed that there was a limit, a boundary, a line of demarcation that no man could ever cross, but there are no boundaries, ignorance, stupidity, greed, laziness, wickedness of man has no limite.Posso look like a hypocrite and a false saying certain things, but on entering into contact with first person credetemi.In different story and background, even a 800 laborer struggling to be a well-off as their abductors, was not proud of his condizione.Per this, shedding light on all this, seeing this situation landlocked, with no solution, this Green Mile, which will lead us to a disaster unprecedented in human history, without honor, without glory, I consider myself sick, tired, discouraged and umiliato.E 'like watching a game of their favorite team and see them lose 6.7 -0 and disappear from campo.Esattamente condizione.Ebbene this is, I feel like losing sight of the flag display on the home, the name that I gave to my blog and the fight against the exploitation of the most sud.Eppure serious is that there are no enemies, there are solutions, there are no vents, no sbocchi.Questa is the most worrying thing that made me lose all fiducia.Nel meantime I persevere in only two things: make a separate and absolutely not vote for nessuno.Basta think about the fights between lions who want to tear the gazelle morta.Basta already thinking about the contrasts between monarchi.Attendo step by step, hour after hour, the arrival of disastro.Non is nothing more to South fare.Il soccombe.Diciamo goodbye the Bourbons, the Kingdom of Naples, the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies and all resto.Fanno part of a glorious past and memorable that will take forever when we are all immigrants after the cancellation città.Come palestinesi.Nel the meantime, our reality is called rubbish and our only solution has a specific date: December 21, 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment