Rarinantes Letter from the President after the 5th place in Group Master Regional Master
Hello everyone I wanted to join the chorus of congratulations for the vs performance, and especially highlight your seriousness' about how you are bringing forward the name of Rare nantes, I understand It has been that our presence virtually nothing, either in the training than competitive, but 'unfortunately for the problems of work that we can not follow them as we would like, but it was a situation that we highlighted earlier this year with Mauro person for us the greatest confidence and esteem, although I must say that behind the scenes of activity vs' there is a job that covers all water areas, permits, cost of living with substantial but mostly other societa'che do not like the continual growth of our movimento.Speriamo that, as we are organizing everything and with the help vs to solve problems as best it possibile.Stiamo also trying to find sponsors who will accompany us for the foreseeable future in order to reduce costs for all voi.un thanks from me and the whole RNNFranco MarrunchedduRNN
0 comments:
Post a Comment