Monday, November 24, 2008

West Coast Choppers Clothing

ARMAGHEDDU ATLANTA

....................... Hear, hear! In that of "Vimercate" something has changed, the leadership is no longer orocolato for a Master of the sporting group that is quite rinomato.Oggi, the podium of the "100" Freestyle, another athlete it is the master, èAlessio Daccò ......................... Lionheart. I do not want that White, whose name is Simon, that's life, this is healthy competition. However, I note that this group has nothing to prove and cuiessere proud is the respect and the desire to do, without obscuring each cioce is a "person" with his views and ways of doing things. Someone said, "I do not agree with what you say, but I would give my life because you possaesprimerlo-.Questo We have to be a starting point, to keep the balance that was born last chel'anno and training for new -athletes. Hello to All

0 comments:

Post a Comment